We are pleased to confirm M&S will be offering a fantastic 20% off all uniform on the M&S Your School Uniform website. This will run from 29th June 2021 to 3rd August 2021
Notes for Parents
- Please label all items of clothing.
- Trousers must be as specified, no patch pockets, bootleg, ski pants or jogging bottoms allowed.
- For your child’s safety open toes or backless sandals are not permitted.
- The school cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any such items therefore, valuables should not be brought into school. (This includes games and mobile phones)
- Make up and nail varnish are not allowed.
- PE equipment, other than when being washed, should be left at school in a labelled bag of a reasonable size. A change of socks is advisable for all physical education. This is not required for reception children.
- Smart sensible outdoor coats are encouraged.
- Earrings in the form of studs may be worn, (no more than one per ear) but should not be worn on days when PE and swimming are timetabled.
We would ask that all children with long hair have this tied back with appropriate blue/black hair bubble.
The school uniform can be ordered from Marks and Spencer online
Alternatively it can be purchased from Clive Mark Schoolwear (Boldmere Road or Walsall) or via the internet www.clivemark.co.uk.