We always encourage the children at Manor to think of themselves as part of the Streetly and wider community. We offer a broad balanced curriculum which places an emphasis on life skills and an enjoyment for learning.
- We promote active citizenship as part of the ethos of the school
- We invite members of the local community into school e.g. links with the people from different faiths, the police, fire service and Neighbourhood.
- We work with other schools promoting the work of local playgroups and Streetly Services
- Our Year 5 children’s experiences are enriched by a residential stay at Quinta Hall in Oswestry
- We have a School Council who meet each half term. Suggestions and ideas are discussed, agreed and acted upon e.g. charity and school events - Poppy Appeal, Children in Need, Red Nose Day, Sport Relief, Operation Christmas Child, Save the Children, Birmingham Children's Hospital.
- We take part in inter school initiatives e.g. sports tournaments
- Through our visits programme we visit places like - The Black Country Museum, Dudley Zoo, Conkers and the West Midlands Safari Park
- We hold a book fair for the children and parents each year.
- We have a successful Summer and Christmas Fayre each year which brings the local community together.
- We take part in the All Saints Christmas Tree Festival