The Mission Statement of Manor Primary School
Our purpose at Manor Primary School is, in partnership with the community, to successfully educate, inspire and enrich our future generations.
The Ethos of Manor Primary School
At Manor Primary School we will:
- Encourage all children to 'be the best that they can be'
- Value each individual regardless of race, gender, faith or ability
- Provide a secure and caring environment
- Encourage positive relationships between all members of the school community
- Develop a sense of ownership, pride and respect
The Aims of Manor Primary School
At Manor Primary School we will aim:
- To ensure that all pupils receive their full entitlement to the whole curriculum
- To provide a relevant challenging curriculum in which pupils will be encouraged to reach their maximum potential.
- To provide a curriculum that will not only motivate children but also encourage them to understand the purpose and enjoyment of learning.
- To provide an environment where children apply their knowledge, skills and understanding with confidence whilst developing their ability to investigate and problem solve through discussion, prediction and evaluation.
- To provide a stimulating and vibrant environment in order to support positive attitudes to learning.
- To encourage children to respect and value other cultures and beliefs, to uphold British values and ultimately to become caring, confident and educated members of a multi-faith, multi-cultural society.
- To develop positive attitudes and an awareness of the needs, strengths and qualities of others in order to work, share and grow socially and emotionally, spiritually and morally, physically and intellectually.